São Paulo is the richest and most populous state in Brazil and its capital city, bearing the same name, is the largest city in all of South America. São Paulo enjoys a tropical to subtropical climate, depending on the altitude. It is generally warm and mild all year round, with some areas experiencing chilly night-time lows.
The service segment of the economy is São Paulo’s most significant It is followed by industry and agriculture. São Paulo’s main exports are vehicles, aeroplanes, helicopters and sugar.Tourism is a very important part of the economy of São Paulo as well as of the preservation of its heritage resources. It is acclaimed for its beaches, which stretch for miles, inviting sun-worshippers from all over the world to indulge themselves in the glorious sunshine. Other popular attractions include:
• The capital city, São Paulo, which alone hosts approximately 45 000 different events every year.
• The Tourist State Park of Alto Ribeira (PETAR).
• Hopi Hari, a major theme park.
• The city of Campos do Jordao.
• New Basilica (Basílica Nova) and Old Basilica (Basílica Velha).
• The Institute of Oceanography
• Nossa Senhora dos Navegantes Festival
• Avenue Paulista (home to many museums and other cultural hotspots).
• Catedral da Sé (the metropolitan cathedral).
• The historical railway station of Estação da Luz (dating back to 1895).
• Ibirapuera Park.
• Mooca , Bela Vista (the Italian districts of São Paulo) and Liberdade (the Asian district).
• Pátio do Colégio (the founding site of the city).
3 nights / 4 days
transfers in and out
hotels with breakfast
Explore the wonders of the world with H2O Tours & Travel
Seller of Travel ST 39009
4800 N Federal Hwy
Building D #101 D
Boca Raton , FL 33431
245 SE 1st street #237
Miami ,Fl 33131
561-6749998 main line